Hey, this is Gogo!
Thank you for registering to our program!
Whether you are working personally with me, a member of my team (through Idea Age Consulting), or by virtual access to a training program, I want you to know that you will be properly cared for as a client.
You should receive confirmation of your transaction through the email address or contact details you provided to us before your registration. If you do not hear from us in a timely manner, you may contact me directly so I can direct you to a relevant team member or otherwise deal with any issues.
Ph: (303) 900-2894
STILL HERE? SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Here (below) are some of my most trusted resources I use for my own digital businesses or for my digital and local business clients, and deals that I’m privy to as a digital agency insider, that may be gone soon!
MAVEN BUSINESS AUTOMATION: Top Software Platforms To Boost Revenues For Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, Authors, Speakers, Professional Practices, Digital Agencies and Infopreneurs
(1) FULL-STACK FUNNEL BUILDERS – These platforms can feature Page Builders, Sales Funnels, Online Courses Platform, and Membership Sites. 10xPro.IO is far and away my favorite funnel builder and maven business automation platform (Clickfunnels is 2nd). Funnel-building in 10xPro is easy and headache-free. Whether you need Sales pages, landing pages, quiz funnels, dynamic redirects, advanced automations & segmentations) or even online course hosting or a full-featured membership site, 10xPro delivers. Try 30-day Trial For Just $1 .
(2) EMAIL AUTOMATION ACTIVECampaign (Email Automation / Marketing Automation Platforms):
There’s a mini-universe of them. This is the best combination of full power, simplicity of marketing automation learning/execution, and affordable price. Click here. (Alternatives? BirdSend | ConvertKit | Getgist | Mailerlite).
(3) SEMRUSH – The web’s premier Search Engine Optimization (SEO) platform also does double duty for content marketing ideation/analysis, online advertising (competitor intelligence) and now, social media management. It is a powerful digital agency business in a box posing as a simple SEO suite. Really. Don’t dare launch an SEO, content/blogging, or advertising campaign without checking out this amazing research tool. Click here 7-Day Free Trial.
(4) *Genesis/StudioPress WordPress Framework & Themes – StudioPress has become a juggernaut in the world of WordPress – even this website you’re on is designed with my my favorite simple StudioPress Theme.
(5) Book Like A Boss (Appointment platform) (See Book Like A Boss Academy) – Appointment booking platform BLAB . Click here.
*NOW FREE: Get Genesis WordPress Framework + Over 35 StudioPress WordPress FREE when you sign up for web hosting with WPEngine.
WordPress Funnel Alternatives: I don’t like the technology hassle or potential software conflicts of a dense WordPress ecosystem. However, for marketers who can’t live without WordPress, 2 great options are:
- Thrive Architect (from ThriveThemes)
My 4 Best Recommended Web Hosting Services/Companies (2 are WordPress Hosting Only)!
(1) Siteground.com – I use, have used, will use again! Great speeds. Highest recommendation. Other option include:
Small Business Web Hosting | Dedicated Hosting| Managed WP (WordPress) | Reseller Plans
(2) Flywheel – Managed WordPress Hosting particularly tuned to the needs of digital agencies and solo web designers looking to execute projects easier, and add a revenue stream. Now owned by WPEngine (Below).
(3) WPEngine – WP (WordPress) hosting only. The market leader in managed WP website hosting. Also now owns flywheel (above). A bit higher budget for more serious small or solo and up business. Options include:
Special Offer – 3 months free | WPEngine + StudioPress (35+ FREE WordPress Themes/Plugins) |
(4) Hostinger – Affordable hosting plans, and user-friendly. Not as blazing fast in tests as Siteground but great option for most website hosting needs. AskCoachGogo.com (this site) is hosted on Hostinger.
5 Combo Site Builder + Hosting Platforms (Great for Digital Agency/Freelancer/Online Biz)
(1) Sitejet.io – Super Affordable. Tons of brilliant templates, or super-customizable as well. Want to build while you learn website design business? I created IdeaAgeConsulting.com with sitejet! Watch Video. Read Story.
(2) Sitesell.com – $30/mth or $299/year. Worth it! Web BUSINESS learn & build. And more! I built my first online business over 10 years ago on this platform. It hasn’t gotten worse, only better for the same price. See more.
(3) 10xPro.IO – My absolute favorite platform – $1 For First 30 Days. Great for serious Service professionals, small firms, Expert, Coach or Consultant Marketing Automation Platform: Funnel Builder + Advanced Funnel Automations Made Easy + Website/Blog Builder + Online Course Builder/Hosting + Membership Site (Full-featured) + Webinar / Livestream – all “tech headache-free” and native integrated. (And Coaching Courses for Online Business, Internet Marketing & Funnel/Marketing Automation.). Get 30 Day -Day Trial For $1 Dollar here.
(4) ClickFunnels – The market leader in sales funnels. I use this as well. Pretty good funnel platform, even greater funnel training (higher tier plan) and affiliate program. Recently made some long needed improvements to a pretty great funnel software platform. Pricing: 14-day Free Trial, then $97/mth or $397/mth (higher plan). Funnel Builder+Funnel Automation+Membership site. Get 14-Day Free Trial.
(5) InCMS – By the excellent folks at Swiss Made Marketing. More “Templated” for different types of local small business, solo professional or home-based website. Provide sites to small biz owners or use for yours. Another great platform. $49/mth and higher.
Getting A Website Domain / Domain Name or Managing Domains – My Favorite Provider
Namecheap – My best recommended domain name provider. End of story. I used to use Godaddy or my web host accounts (Bluehost, Hostgator, Siteground etc etc). Not now. I also now keep my website hosting separate from my domain name registration and buying.
7 Favorite Social Media Marketing / Branding & Graphic Design Resources
(1) Paint.NET – Is a great free (donation only) alternative to Photoshop for your graphic editing, image resizing, etc, etc. I’ve been using it for years, without going to deep into it. I love it.
(2) PromoRepublic – Combines Social media management (post/update pre-scheduling, submission and management) with a robust graphics creation capability. Create your graphics, create your social updates, schedule. Easy peasy!
(3) Snappa – Great online graphics tool that’s very affordable, very easy to use and helps maintain brand consistency.
(4) GetStencil – Have been using this one for years. Does so many things just right. I use it along with the open source Paint.Net graphic Design software
(5) RelayThat – If you want to create consistent images for your brand. It’s great. Hard to explain in writing exactly how it does what it does and why it’s a big deal. Check it out here.
(6) Canva – Free alternative to a lot of the great tools above. You can also upgrade with paid accounts.
(7) Beacon.ly – Create lead magnet reports with this tool. (Alternatively, use designrr.io).